Thursday, January 27, 2011

天天好天....Great Day~~~

 
"In our society nowadays, in pursue of a better living standard, most of us spent all our time prioritizing money and career. We forgot that family and relationship is something of vast importance to our life."
Kuala Perlis
         When the pressures and worries of life are weighing you down, it's important to have some place you can go to escape, one spot that can ease your mind. For me, that place is the paddy field which near to my hostel.
         Everyday wake up is a brand new life. Ones you walk through the path of nature, you will receive a warm welcoming smile by the surrounding. The first warm feeling when I step on the paddy field are birds begin singing their little morning songs and from faraway dog starts barking for their breakfast.
         In that moment, I stop to close my eyes, feeling the wind caress my skin as it whistle pass my ears. I take in a deep breath, and inhale the fresh air along the paddy field. As I exhale, I can feel the weight of my worries leaving me.

2 comments: